boarding on the play and a game misconduct. No

#1 von lebaobei123 , 21.06.2019 05:36

Daniel Sedin has seemingly escaped serious injury. The Vancouver Canucks forward had a CT scan following a hit from behind into the boards by Paul Byron in Sunday nights season-ending 5-1 win over the Calgary Flames. Late in the second period, Byron hit Sedin into the boards and the 33-year-olds head crashed into the glass. Byron received a five-minute major for boarding on the play and a game misconduct. No further discipline is expected for Byron. Sedin met the media on Monday saying that everything will be fine health-wise. "I hit my head on the glass," said Sedin, who finished the season with 16 goals and 31 assists in 73 games played. "I tried to lift my head, but couldnt get it off the ice. I thought: lay still." The Swede admits that he was scared in the immediate aftermath of the incident. "I was scared," said Sedin. "I felt something wasnt right. I couldnt lift my head off the ice. It feels okay today." Byron, 24, reached out to Sedin following the game. The Ottawa native texted Sedin to apologize. "Im glad hes okay," said Byron. The Canucks finished the season in 12th place in the Western Conference, missing the playoffs for just the third time since 2000. Sedin acknowledges that things have to change for next season. "Its been a tough year," he said. "I think we need to get back to playing the way we know how to play." Youth Tyrell Crosby Jersey . -- Kansas City Royals first baseman Eric Hosmer will be out three to six weeks with a stress fracture of the third finger of his right hand. Youth Nick Bawden Jersey .com) - A chant of Zeke reverberated around AT&T Stadium before Ezekiel Elliott powered into the end zone for his fourth and final touchdown. http://www.wholesalelionsjerseys.com/. Thornton emerged as one of the leagues best defensive ends against the run in 2013. The former undrafted free agent from Division II Southern Arkansas led Philadelphias linemen with 78 tackles and had one sack. Cheap Lions Jerseys . Anderson is scheduled to have neck surgery April 8 to repair the injury, which occurred when he collided with the Celtics Gerald Wallace during a game in Boston on Jan. 3. The 6-foot-10 Pelicans forward, who had been averaging 19. Cheap Stitched Lions Jerseys . -- Alex Anthopoulos spoke volumes with what he didnt say on right-hander Ervin Santana.ALAMEDA, Calif. - The Raiders have released guard Mike Brisiel after two disappointing seasons in Oakland. The team announced the move on Tuesday to cut ties with general manager Reggie McKenzies first major signing back in 2012. Brisiel signed a $20 million, five-year contract with Oakland two years ago before taking a pay cut last March. He struggled as he was hampered by an ankle injury most of his first season and then was not an ideal fit when Oakland switched from a zone-blocking scheme to a power scheme last year.dddddddddddd The Raiders signed Austin Howard last month to replace him at starting right guard and also brought in Kevin Boothe to add depth on the interior line. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

lebaobei123  
lebaobei123

ll-Star Julio Teheran (9-6). It was the first c
r Luke Kuechly at No. 11 i

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz